Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Join us as we journey through time in the Everglades
Tuesday, January 16 at 10:00 am at the Boca Grande Community Center Auditorium. Reception to follow.
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased on this page once available. Ticket sales start for members on November 20th and for the public on December 10th.
Books will be available to purchase.
Michael Grunwald, Award Winning Author & Journalist
About Michael Grunwald’s Book, The Swamp
- New York Times Best Seller
- Editor’s Choice by The New York Times Book Review
- Critics Choice by The Washington Post
- Best Local History by Miami New Times
Thank You to Our Lecture Series Sponsor
Enjoyed this Content? Support us by Becoming a Member!
Annual membership benefits from January to December.
10% off all items in our store
Priority notification of events, dates and topic
- Dec 2 One Island, Three Hometowns Exhibit Reception & Blaha Library Dedication
- Dec 2 History First at The History Center
- Dec 5 Let’s Talk About Florida – One Island, Three Hometowns
- Jan 6 History First at The History Center
- Jan 15 Pop Up Meet & Greet & Share Your Stories
- Jan 31 The Ian Project Documentary