Special Event: David Futch Lecture and Book Signing
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Join us for the launch event for Boca Grande native David Futch’s new book, Historic Tales of Gasparilla Island. Listen as Futch reads highlights from his book, shares commentary, and answers questions from the audience for the first hour. Starting at 3:30 pm, there will be an author Meet-and-greet and book signing (reserve your copy in advance).
For those wanting more time with our guest, be sure to purchase VIP tickets for an intimate gathering after the main event from 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
Donations are appreciated. Make A Donation
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Pam and Bob Heilman
Nancy and Martin Lyons
Marty and Gina McFadden
Whitty Ransome and Tom Wilcox
Ron and Betsey Drake
Enjoyed this Content? Support us by Becoming a Member!
Annual membership benefits from January to December.
10% off all items in our store
Priority notification of events, dates and topic
- Jan 11 Lecture – Historic Subjects and Local History: The Legend of Gasparilla
- Jan 25 Exhibit Opening of Original Documents – Magna Carta Collection
- Feb 8 Special Event: “HERSTORY” Lunch and Program – POSTPONED
- Feb 17 Lecture – Historic Subjects and Local History: The Little Town that Unity Built
- Feb 18 Special Event: Artists with a Sense of History Art Show
- Mar 22 Special Event: David Futch Lecture and Book Signing