On Site Collections (Research Options)
Data Entry Research Notebooks
Subject specific multi-volume collections such as:
- Traveling in Style-The Pullman Experience to Boca Grande
- The Forgotten Citizen-Joseph Spadaro and the Boca Grande Hotel
- Boca Grande-The Black Experience
- Railroad Exhibit Supplements
- History of the Business Communities on Boca Grande
- The Gibson Papers (Charles Dana Gibson)
- Whatever Happened To?
- Florida and Boca Grande: World War II
- Portals of Paradise
The Oral History Collection documents Gasparilla Island history as remembered and experienced by its residents. The interviews are either in transcript, audio or video formats.
Since the Boca Grande Historical Societies’ conception programs and lectures have been presented to the membership. Many of these are now available for viewing and/or listening to at the History Center and on our website.
Local history vignettes from 2001 to the present in video or audio formats.
These alphabetical files consist of hundreds of newspaper clippings, documents, images, newsletters, brochures, and other print materials on a variety of topics from aerials to transportation relating to Gasparilla Island and its surrounding areas.
Enjoyed this Content? Support us by Becoming a Member!
Annual membership benefits from January to December.
10% off all items in our store
Priority notification of events, dates and topic