New Exhibit Opening
Friday, November 16, 2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Boca Grande: Once a Railroad and Industrial Town
Learn how the railroad impacted Boca Grande as we know it today, view artifacts & learn more about Island history.
Exhibit open to the public on November 16th at the History Center
(170 Park Ave, Boca Grande, corner of Banyan and Park)
The History Center will open the new interactive exhibit to the public starting at 10 a.m. The exhibit will then be open throughout the year during regular History Center hours:
Monday – Friday from 10am to 4pm
Saturdays 10:00 to 2pm during Season
Enjoyed this Content? Support us by Becoming a Member!
Annual membership benefits from January to December.
10% off all items in our store
Priority notification of events, dates and topic
- Dec 2 One Island, Three Hometowns Exhibit Reception & Blaha Library Dedication
- Dec 2 History First at The History Center
- Dec 5 Let’s Talk About Florida – One Island, Three Hometowns
- Jan 6 History First at The History Center
- Jan 15 Pop Up Meet & Greet & Share Your Stories
- Jan 31 The Ian Project Documentary